Aliens – who isn’t interested in these guys? In fact, I was once so interested in them, that in Grade 12 I threw an Alien Party. No humans allowed. My grandma was in Florida at the time and I had been watering her plants, so we threw the party there. We had all alien food (Jell-o with fruit in it) called Alien Surprise, all alien movies (Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey), and all alien music (B-52′s). It was the best. We turned all the lights out and one person hid in the bathroom while we all hid in the house, then that person had to go walking around in the dark with a bunch of people hiding. It was totally scary. I was also really cool in high school, in case this isn’t clear.
But let’s get back to the subject at hand here. Aliens. Like ghosts, I have a lot of questions about aliens. Not your typical crop-circles, ‘are they out there’ kind of questions, but questions nonetheless. Here are some of them:
- Do aliens have private parts? In cartoons and stuff it doesn’t look like they do. Maybe they just look different from ours.
- Do aliens date, or do they mate? Are they more like humans, or animals? Come to think of it, do animals go on dates?
- Why do we generalize all aliens as one type of being?
- If aliens did come to Earth, what would they think of it?
- Do aliens of one species – for example, like we’re all humans – have different races, like we do? If so, how will we be able to tell that they all come from the same planet?
- Will aliens be the same size as us? What if they’re really huge? How will we communicate? What if they’re really tiny, and we’ve already been walking all over them on the moon and stuff, and rolling over them with our Mars landers and stuff?
- Will aliens be more animal like or more human like? What if they have to live under water?
- Can aliens fly?
- Will aliens hate us?
- What kind of food do aliens eat?