Red wine all over my favourite Sunday clothes, courtesy of Shannon.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Him & Her
Everything we think you should know, brought to you by two yuppies living it up in Toronto. Him & Her - unfiltered.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for lunch dates, prizes, or spam.
- Oh please, dear @Shedoesthecity, send me to @artsandcrafts #FieldTrip with a Herschel backpack from @DrakeGenrlStore 3 days ago
- RT @BungalowHub: Wow #LdnOnt these 3 people sure know what to drink!!! @shannmulligan http://t.co/LpMbtxOdAv 4 days ago
- It's after 5. Hit @gladstonehotel for some @hopcitybrewing, @twistedtea and @samadams samples! yfrog.com/odwbutapj 4 days ago
- How To: Have A Very, Very Good Bus Ride Home wp.me/p2zd4H-4B 5 days ago
- RT @ThatEricAlper: 50 CD Giveaway of rock, pop, jazz, blues in honor of reaching 125K followers! RT this by Thursday Noon to win them all! 5 days ago
- RT @MattDavis: Exhausted. Spent almost the entire afternoon on adult webcam sites typing "dont forget to call your mom today" in the chat r… 1 week ago
- Tax free savings over-contribution: My $8.43 lesson thestar.com/business/perso… via @torontostar 1 month ago
- RT @DanielSquizzato: THE 6TH "S" FOR HABER: SCORING FOR CANADA 1 month ago
- Sweet day #mickeymousepubcrawl @shannmulligan @ian_eatock 2 months ago
- RT @jamessharman: I suspect that 80% of those knocking the new LTPD r the same people who screamed "Canada sucks" for the last 20 years. 2 months ago
Check These Out:
advent air miles Alcohol alcoholic air miles art babysitting bandcamp Beer BFF calendar Canadian soccer christmas competition contest Cuba date date night dinner dinner party food free Free Whiskey funny LCBO Meet Our Friends money movie movie review music music at work party Queen's Players Review st. clair Steam Whistle streetcar streetcar art thought of the day tips together Toronto tunes for the week vacation wine work