Whoop whoop! It’s Friday! I know – I’m thrilled too. It’s been a bit of a crazy week at work, and I’m looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
Oh WAIT. I can’t sleep in… we’re having our garage sale tomorrow.
Yard Sale Party!
That’s right – we’re getting rid of all the junk we used to want but no longer want and now want money instead of it. Actually, I think it’s going to be totally fun, as long as the weather is nice to us.
Here is why it will be fun for me:
1) BFF is coming up tonight to help out tomorrow and sell some shiz
2) I really like haggling over prices
3) We can meet some of our neighbours
4) It’s something out of the norm
More importantly, here is why it will be fun for you:
1) We will have happening tunes playing for your enjoyment
2) We’ll be selling bevies for your refreshment
3) BFF is a registered massage therapist, and you can get a massage after your shop that is deductible on most health plans
4) We have some great stuff that we don’t want, but maybe you do
Here are some of the really cool things we are selling:
1) A TV once owned by our good friend Andrew Botros. It works great, we just don’t need it
2) A brand-new camera that we bought right before we won one from Virgin Radio. It’s a Nikon CoolPix and is really good quality
3) Some un-worn American Apparel clothes from when I worked there that I bought and never wore
4) Two HP printers, one used, one still in it’s original packaging, unwrapped
5) Awesome stereo speakers
6) Books, cds, dvds, X-Box games, all kinds of good stuff!
7) Hand-made earring frames
We’ll be live tweeting the event with the hashtag #yardsale party from @mulliganl and @shann_mitchell because isn’t that what everyone does these days? So come one, come all, to ourplace tomorrow anytime after 8 a.m. We’ll be there.